Monday, October 11, 2010

IVE been thinking for a while.. why am i like this? y are u like that?? why is it?? changes been given a lot of the time but seems that you are not appreciating it once...hurm..( what am i mumbling )... hurm...


im just nobody... but then what did i done just hit an impact to you..i just cant understand it... im talking and bed time storying now.... hurm.. i feel so sad thinking bout this thing.. me change alot coz me have a reason...i cant explain the reason but what i know im not a kind person to be hanging around with u all easily.. i have my own attitude...as i accept u all n ur attitude why did not u all accepting mine too?? its simple

im younger than u all
im naughty
im very eager learning and want to know bout the world..
im childish and its all i am..
im sensitive but i do take short tym in solving it....


huuhu....
me n my sad story again here...



No comments: